06 January, 2010

My first post in 2010 : Site moving

Belum terlambat lg rasanya to wish Happy New Year 2010 to all the viewers. Pejam celik pejam celik dah tahun baru kita skrg..cpt sggh masa berlalu..kdg2 sampai kita x terkejar. As what I mention earlier starting from this year I will update this blog regularly compared to my fotopages (http://atinzam.fotopages.com/) .

Actually I prefer Fotopages (FP) bcoz I more familiar with the features but when considering nowadays trend, I think I need to move. So starting from this year, I need to explore and get familiar with this blogging features. Kata org 'Tak knl maka tak cinta'..:). Furthermore, most of my friend already shift to blogging world so I think with this blog I'll be more keep in touch with them.

Ermm.. actually I will miss my FP so much because I keep updating that site for past 4 years and it already becoming our online family photo album. .starting from suker2 become family photo laks..hehe. Ok la, till then.

The end.

Regards,
Ita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum wbt.. Tahun 2017, banyk kisah banyak kenangan banyak tangis dan tawa. Tahun ni tahun pemalas update blog nih so this is...