02 February, 2010

Its my BirThDaY!!


Last Wednesday (27th January 2010) was my birthday..huhu dah tua dah..kejap je rasa..cam x sangka skang dah berumur 29 thn..next year dah tukar no 3 kat depan...so fast time flies...Alhamdulillah Allah masih memberi aku kekuatan + kesihatan utk trs hidup di alam fana ini..smga dgn peningkatan usiaku ini makin meningkatlah ibadatku terhadap yg Maha Esa...amin..

my hubby & my kids
Aku bersyukur dlm usia aku yg begini, aku telah mempunyai seorg suami, dua org puteri yg comel , kete sendiri, rumah sendiri, pekerjaan yang baik...Namun, I really pray hard that my mission to complete my master degree at my age 30. That my target sejak after my bachelor degree graduation lg.

                                                               Office celebration
Normally if my Birthday I will apply leave..for me birthday is my special day..so I will take rest n enjoy myself on that day. But different this year, I have to work bcoz a lot of work need to be done and also I need to save my leave for other plan...But something that never cross in my mind that my teammate will have Birthday celebration for me...really touching..actually it was last minutes plan..dah memang rezeki aku kot...They brought me Secret recipe cake ..wow mahal tuh..thanks all..my dear team mate..but the funny things is the wording written on the Cakes. they put Ibu Maznita..haha..my team member who went to pickup the cake (Pei Nee)  purposely put it bcoz I always liase with maybank Jakarta Branch and used to call me Ibu Maznita...hehehe.

me & my flower

 
My hubby also surprise me with a bouquet of flower which I never expect because he's not jenis Mat Bunga. Last time, I recieve flower from him was during our 2nd Anniversary @ Pemanggil Island..but x blk pun sbb ssh nk packing..:)..Thanks a lot dear hubby..but I still miss the moment when you celebrating my birthday at Cruise Tasik Putrajaya..luv ur suprise..:)- hopefully more suprise coming..hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum wbt.. Tahun 2017, banyk kisah banyak kenangan banyak tangis dan tawa. Tahun ni tahun pemalas update blog nih so this is...