14 January, 2011

For those I called friends..

Actually mama br jumpa wishes nih.. Its quite late to publish here sbb dah brp hari dah new year..hehehe. Tp quite interesting to be shared... So to all my friend... special new year wish for you ...

Another year is about to end,
Another year is about to begin,

For those who made me cry,With very painful tears
Thank you,Its called forgive & forget

For those I cared about & left me hanging,
Good luck(y).

For those whoe hated me,thank you,
you made me stronger

For those who back stapped me,
Thank you, you showed me how FAKE people can be!

For the two-faced people I met, still cant decide which face is real,
mind helping me? =))

For those I still have & love,
Dont ever change.I love you... Be a Good Friend..:)

You all know where your rank.
Thanks you & love you
Cheers..

4 comments:

  1. agak makan dalam..hehe

    love u too, and be a good friend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. makan tepi pun bole gaks beb.. hehehe.
    Thanks for being my good friend..
    Frienship 4 eva.. aminnnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cat, Thanks.. Happy New Year to cat also..:)

    ReplyDelete

Assalamualaikum wbt.. Tahun 2017, banyk kisah banyak kenangan banyak tangis dan tawa. Tahun ni tahun pemalas update blog nih so this is...