27 January, 2011

I'm officially in 30 series club today...


Today is my birthday.. thanks to all friend who have wish me.. Pagi2 lg arini dah dpt wish dr my beloved person My hubby & my mum.. Masuk office my fellow colleague dah wish Happy Birthday.. what a nice day..


This year.. my age will start with new number which is 3 no longer 2.. huhu sedis jgk rasanyer.. terasa mcm dah tua hahaha... but age is just a number (ayat penyedap hati)...:P. So I hope I will be a good wife to my hubby, a wonderful mother to my beloved princess, good daughter to my parents and good person to all person around me.. cm byk sgt lak nk tulis.. hehe
And the most important to be a good Hamba kepada Pencipta-Nya... ( ya allah teruskan berikan aku nur hidayah mu semoga aku bertemu kebahagian di dunia dan akhirat.. aminn)


Lately mama sgt2 x sempat nk menghapdate blog ciput mama nih.. Ira pun still x fully recovered. Actually she just discharged from Az-Zahrah Bangi after diagnosed with Blood Infection recently. Later mama share the entry yerk..


Ok la, till next update..
Have a wonderful Day in my special day everybody..
Kan best lau jadi raja bole declare cuti...haha Verangan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum wbt.. Tahun 2017, banyk kisah banyak kenangan banyak tangis dan tawa. Tahun ni tahun pemalas update blog nih so this is...