29 January, 2012

Its My Birthday..

Its actually on 27 Jan 2012 last Friday. It was wonderful Friday for me.
Thanks Allah for giving me opportunity to celebrate my 31st birthday.
Got wishes from lovely hubby on exactly 12AM (27/1/2012).. Thanks dear for never miss to be the first person to wish me on my special day... hope its will never end..:)

At office, around 9 AM I am suprising with the Annoucement of my birthday to all department members..Its not because I am somebody here but it is the culture.. happening kan? Yup there's a plan to wish people in the team on their birthday but co-incidently I am the first person to recieve the lovely email.. As a new member in this department... I feel so excited... and then everybody come to my desktop and wish + hug.
Every where I go that day..sume nye tau I am the birthday girl... malu tp suka...hahaha.. After receiving the mail honestly I cant leave my chair...hahah malu woooo... in fact my printing pun tggl je kat printer..

The surpise email ..muka candid x tau bile derang ambek..
mcm posing ape jerk..hahaha..nie keje my neighbor - Azmi..
dah kuar email nih br dia bgtau..haha
Best suprise indeed.. good job..:)

Among the best moment is the visiting of my beloved friends from Maybank on my special day... Thanks korang (Kak Aizani, Nani & Mas)...really appreciate the moment & gift... menambah seri hari berbahagia aku..

The last best thing on my big day is family celebration at Cerana Restaurant...later la citer,,pjg dah melalut..Syukur dgn nikmat yg Allah berikan...semoga trs mendapat keredhaan & petunjuk dr yg MAHA ESA.
serta dikurniakan kebahagiaan & rezki yg lebih. Serta tabah menghadapi dugaan mendatang & kuarga yg bahagia dunia akhirat..aminnnn

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday to Ita,
    Happy Birthday to You!

    All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.

    note: sorry lambat wish. been bz. hehehehe...bestnya tgk opis baru ko..nak keje gak situ leh? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazie...thankkkk youuu!!! meh2 resume aku forwardkan...hehe
    ade rezki sebumbung lagik kiter :)

    ReplyDelete

Assalamualaikum wbt.. Tahun 2017, banyk kisah banyak kenangan banyak tangis dan tawa. Tahun ni tahun pemalas update blog nih so this is...